New Holiday Campaign
ATLANTA – November 21, 2016 – Since the 1930s, Coca-Cola has been synonymous with the holiday season. From heartwarming ads and special-edition packaging to the Coca-Cola Holiday Caravan stops that bring holiday happiness to communities across America, Coke and the holidays go hand-in-hand.
To embrace and celebrate the spirit of the season in 2016, Coca-Cola is shining a light on "unsung heroes"– those who go the extra mile to make the holidays more special for those around them. A new 30-second TV commercial, titled "A Coke For Christmas," follows a teen as he wheels a cart of ice-cold Coca-Cola through his neighborhood, sharing bottles of delicious refreshment with merry-makers working hard to create a festive season and wonderful memories. From a man hanging holiday lights to a mom tirelessly preparing a holiday meal, each recipient is surprised by the unexpected token of kindness. The final bottle of Coca-Cola is saved for a visit from one last holiday hero: Santa Claus. Coca-Cola developed "A Coke For Christmas" with SRA Rushmore – Madrid.
"For decades, Coca-Cola has brought happiness and refreshment to the holiday season," said Melissa Palacios, associate brand manager, Coca-Cola Trademark, Coca-Cola North America. "We're embracing the spirit of unsung holiday heroes through our TV creative, but we aren't finished there. Through special packaging and our Holiday Caravan's cross-country tour, we'll touch millions of Coca-Cola fans and unsung heroes with heartwarming, uplifting experiences."
The brand is also encouraging teens across America to showcase the different ways they step it up during the holidays through a #WeSleigh social campaign. Through it, fans can interact, share their holiday photos and recognize fellow teens.
- March 13, 2017Since our first soda fountain sales in 1886, we have been a driver of marketplace innovation and an investor in local economies. Today we lead the beverage industry with more than 500 beverage brands ...view
- March 13, 2017James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as Chief Executive Officer in May 2017 Kent to Continue as ChairmanATLANTA, Dec. 9, 2016 – The Coca-Cola Company today announced that its Board of Directors has a...view
- March 13, 2017ATLANTA, Feb. 16, 2017 – The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company today approved the company's 55th consecutive annual dividend increase, raising the quarterly dividend 6 percent from 35 cents...view
- March 13, 2017Strong Price/Mix and Solid Performance in Developed Markets Flagship North America Market Continues to Outperform the IndustryNet Revenues Declined 6% for the Quarter and 5% for the Full Year, which I...view
- March 13, 2017This lawsuit is legally and factually meritless. We take our consumers and their health very seriously and have been on a journey to become a more credible and helpful partner in helping consumers ma...view
- March 13, 2017ATLANTA, Dec. 8, 2016 — The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company today elected four new officers. Barry Simpson, who was recently named Chief Information Officer, was elected as a Senior Vice...view