New Holiday Campaign
ATLANTA – November 21, 2016 – Since the 1930s, Coca-Cola has been synonymous with the holiday season. From heartwarming ads and special-edition packaging to the Coca-Cola Holiday Caravan stops that bring holiday happiness to communities across America, Coke and the holidays go hand-in-hand.
To embrace and celebrate the spirit of the season in 2016, Coca-Cola is shining a light on "unsung heroes"– those who go the extra mile to make the holidays more special for those around them. A new 30-second TV commercial, titled "A Coke For Christmas," follows a teen as he wheels a cart of ice-cold Coca-Cola through his neighborhood, sharing bottles of delicious refreshment with merry-makers working hard to create a festive season and wonderful memories. From a man hanging holiday lights to a mom tirelessly preparing a holiday meal, each recipient is surprised by the unexpected token of kindness. The final bottle of Coca-Cola is saved for a visit from one last holiday hero: Santa Claus. Coca-Cola developed "A Coke For Christmas" with SRA Rushmore – Madrid.
"For decades, Coca-Cola has brought happiness and refreshment to the holiday season," said Melissa Palacios, associate brand manager, Coca-Cola Trademark, Coca-Cola North America. "We're embracing the spirit of unsung holiday heroes through our TV creative, but we aren't finished there. Through special packaging and our Holiday Caravan's cross-country tour, we'll touch millions of Coca-Cola fans and unsung heroes with heartwarming, uplifting experiences."
The brand is also encouraging teens across America to showcase the different ways they step it up during the holidays through a #WeSleigh social campaign. Through it, fans can interact, share their holiday photos and recognize fellow teens.
- March 13, 2017Coca-Cola today reported Q3 2016 financial results. We caught up with President and COO James Quincey for his take on the company's performance in the quarter and the opportunities ahead. Take a look:...view
- March 13, 2017Since becoming CEO in July 2008, Muhtar Kent has achieved a long list of strategic accomplishments to drive The Coca-Cola Company's growth around the world. Highlights include: Creating a long-term pl...view
- March 13, 2017ATLANTA -- Upon the recommendation of Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company's Board of Directors today announced it has approved unanimously an evolution of the company's senior leadersh...view
- March 13, 2017ATLANTA – November 21, 2016 – Since the 1930s, Coca-Cola has been synonymous with the holiday season. From heartwarming ads and special-edition packaging to the Coca-Cola Holiday Caravan stops that ...view
- March 13, 2017ATLANTA, Dec. 8, 2016 — The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company today elected four new officers. Barry Simpson, who was recently named Chief Information Officer, was elected as a Senior Vice...view
- March 13, 2017ATLANTA, Feb. 16, 2017 – The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company today approved the company's 55th consecutive annual dividend increase, raising the quarterly dividend 6 percent from 35 cents...view