The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company Announces 55th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase
ATLANTA, Feb. 16, 2017 – The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company today approved the company's 55th consecutive annual dividend increase, raising the quarterly dividend 6 percent from 35 cents to 37 cents per common share. This is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.48 per share, up from $1.40 per share in 2016. The first quarterly dividend is payable April 3, 2017, to shareowners of record as of March 15, 2017.
The increase reflects the Board's confidence in the company's long-term cash flow. The Coca-Cola Company returned $6 billion in dividends to shareowners in 2016, bringing to $35 billion the total amount given back to shareowners through dividends since Jan. 1, 2010.
About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our company’s portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, 18 of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Dasani, Vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Del Valle, Georgia and Gold Peak. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world's top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates.
- March 13, 2017Strong Price/Mix and Solid Performance in Developed Markets Flagship North America Market Continues to Outperform the IndustryNet Revenues Declined 6% for the Quarter and 5% for the Full Year, which I...view
- August 2, 2018JIMTOF 2018 、Japan International Machine Tool FairToonney Alloy will be exhibiting at The 29th Japan International Machine Tool Fair （JIMTOF 2018). This event showcases products like display ground of s...view
- March 13, 2017The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one...view
- March 13, 2017This lawsuit is legally and factually meritless. We take our consumers and their health very seriously and have been on a journey to become a more credible and helpful partner in helping consumers ma...view
- March 13, 2017Coca-Cola today reported Q3 2016 financial results. We caught up with President and COO James Quincey for his take on the company's performance in the quarter and the opportunities ahead. Take a look:...view
- March 13, 2017James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as Chief Executive Officer in May 2017 Kent to Continue as ChairmanATLANTA, Dec. 9, 2016 – The Coca-Cola Company today announced that its Board of Directors has a...view